Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Old Prime Time Fiction


LISTEN: Boardwalk Empire – Sounds of The Onyx: “Rare Jazz Recordings from the Prohibition Era”

dis-speakeasy -  Fiction  Videos
More Fanfiction  Show Me Your Shines Fiction   @ Wiki   Blog   Fansite  Fanfiction.net


Real Drug Dealers
Rothstein, Chalky =@Tumbler 

"I'm not a gangster, I'm a businessman"  Arnold Rothstein

Stories 





Nikita
Stories by GirlTalk
2011 Stories @fanfiction.net

1. Silver Heart » by nikitafanx

How will Alex cope now that the secret's out? They are trapped inside of Division but will the disappearance of a body make it a whole lot harder to get out? Malex is reunited and will finally make it worth the wait and Nikita is falling for Owen... R&R.

Rated: T - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 37,693 - Reviews: 77 - Updated: 1-3-11 - Alex & Michael

2. Secrets Unknown » by tamilnadu09 reviews
"Sometimes, someone comes along and shows us who we really want to be. Who we should be." As Alex struggles with keeping her secrets, Amanda and Percy become increasingly suspicious. Set after 1x06-Michael/Alex centric. Slight Mikita & Thalex. Spoilers.
Rated: T - English - Suspense/Angst - Chapters: 21 - Reviews: 251 - Updated: 1-3-11 - Alex & Michael

3. The Results of Betrayal » by Lucy Freebird reviews
Stung by Michael's betrayal Alex decides to use his kind nature to her advantage in her mission to bring down Division. Things don't go as planned though as Alex's feelings for him start to become real. Rated T, some chapters M. R&R
Rated: T - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Updated: 1-3-11 - Alex & Michael

4. Friends and Enemies » by Mochi-girl reviews
Post-Ep 1x09. It may have been foolish but she let her heart make the call. Walking away was not an option, and all it took to convince her was remembering the excruciating pain in his eyes. She would do whatever it took to help him...
Rated: T - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 8 - - Reviews: 45 - Updated: 1-2-11 - Michael & Nikita

5. About a boy by Flor do Mal Owen's rambles about Nikita.
Rated: K - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Published: 1-2-11 - Owen & Nikita -

6. Scar Tissue » by jyorraku reviews
Michael and Nikita together again as they try to keep a black box from falling into the hands of mercenaries. But it all goes very, very wrong. Spoilers through the latest episode.
Rated: T - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 25 - Reviews: 330 - Updated: 1-2-11 - Michael & Nikita - Complete

7. The Moment of Truth by TwistedSky reviews
Alex and Nikita plan a New Years get together to celebrate Alex's new life on the outside. Michael gets in the way. Alex plays therapist, and a new year begins. Spoilers for 1x11. Happy-ish.
Rated: T - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 11 - Published: 1-1-11 - Michael & Nikita -

8. Waiting by lylesogurrl reviews
This is a One-Shot that includes Michael and Nikita.
Rated: T - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 1-1-11 - Nikita & Michael




SuperReal  @LiveJournal


..Here '


Author's Note: LittletonPace

It's based around my original character for my Supernatural fanfiction, Andie Morgan, played by Emily Blunt. You can read the fics if you want to here on fanfiction.net:

Counting Down The Days (season 3):
We Fall Down (season 4):

But all you really need to know going into the vid is that Dean and Andie were together and then he was sent to Hell; so this video is based on what happened in those four months without him. Her best friend Cassidy (Kristen Bell) also features in the video as she was an integral part of Andie's recovery in my story.  


I’d Kill to Love You (Damon X Elena)
Your beauty casts a spell on me;
You are the only one I see.
Darkness takes control of my heart
I’d kill to love you
And I’d love to kill you
Desire courses through my every vein;
You’ve driven me to become insane.
Lust is filling up my heart
I’d kill to love you
And I’d love to kill you
I felt nothing but a bitter envy,
For the one who stole your love from me.
Jealousy thrives inside my heart
I’d kill to love you
And I’d love to kill you
I was annoyed when you fell in love with another,
But I exploded when I found out he was my brother.
Anger burns inside my heart
I’d kill to love you
And I’d love to kill you
Innocent blood shall continue to spill;
From all of those that I kill;
And it shall never stop until;
I have you in my will.
For I would kill to love you
And I would love to kill you.

'
 
Second best   by Heidi Mae © 2010 Summary: Post finale: A shocking secret is revealed changing Elena Gilbert's world forever. But she's not in it alone. Damon realizes just how much being her best friend means to him as he helps her pick up the pieces. But who will she turn to when she's whole again? T for now may change later. Takes place 2 weeks after the events of founders day. Center focus will be on the S/E/D triangle with some outside interference.  


Stories @ Fanfiction.net

Just Around the River Bend » by fic-philic'chick

The aftermath of Gram's death, the teens of Mystic Falls each go through their own turmoil and the result is a great friendship between Bonnie and Stefan and a new love for Damon and Bonnie. What happens when Elena and Damon start having an affair?  Rated: T -  Romance/Drama


 SVU Fiction.net

Accident by hargiteam42



This is a Grey's Anatomy site with a bit of a twist,  specialize in fan fiction about unconventional Grey's couples. Its fun to imagine Shonda shaking up the canvas a bit, right? But don't worry!  Also have forums for classic couples so you can post and read all types of Grey's fan fics to your heart's content.

Grey's Anatomy Fan Fiction (Delicious Infatuation)


affiliated with the Yahoo Groups Amorous Intent, Amorous Intent Adult, and Romantic Intent, fanlistings for those who love to watch Law and Order: Criminal Intent and who enjoy reading about romantic relationships among the main characters. Friendship and general fiction are welcome as well. Criminal Master

Where characters do what we want them to...




Delicious Infatuation 
Bones Fan Fiction 
Brothers and Sisters Fan Fiction  
Roswell Fan Fiction




Page 2 Primetime Fiction
Page 3 Primetime Fiction


No comments: