Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Angst - What about us?

A distraught Jason goes through the blue doors. Elizabeth is aware of how much agony he'in but she is taken aback by "I just don't see how we can do this". A perplexed Elizabeth deciphers that Jason does not want to marry because he feels he can't keep her and the boys safe" Jason is defeated by the violence that he's surrounded himself by.

Elizabeth suggests moving away, another place, but Jason can't leave Carly and her son and Monica who rarely sees Michael over the years her only grandson shot and in the head he thinks of them..it seems he has always sacrificed his for hers even now he puts Carly's needs above the woman he loves and their son.

"Let me get this straight, you choose that way of life, the violence over me and the boys" Elizabeth retorts. Jason speaks of the choices he's made before he ever loved her.

A rarity, Elizabeth shouts back at Jason why is it always me?
"Because you have the most to lose" Elizabeth still not caving she offers why can't we meet at the safehouse, Jason says he will be there but for her to think of the situation Michael Corinthos is
in...a defeated Elizabeth who has always respected his wishes
reluctantly agrees.

"I've loved you longer than you've loved me, and I've tried really hard to stop, but I just can't. Even now"

Amidst this trying time for Elizabeth she continues to think of him and what she can do for him..."Is there anything I can do for you"

At the blue door he asks Elizabeth to pray for Michael and he leaves Elizabeth again.

Kiss after kiss after kiss their love story continues.

No comments: